Saturday, January 9, 2010

Preface

I have wanted to start a food blog for some time, so I picked 2010 to start. I have been a foodie since I was a teenager. Cooking is my passion. Taking a few simple ingredients and turning them into a symphony of flavors that melt in you mouth and stimulate your pallet in ways you have never before experienced is as close to nirvana as it gets for me. It brings me great joy to cook good food for my family and friends. Seeing their expressions after taking a yummy bite of something I have prepared is very satisfying. With this blog I plan to post good recipes both mine and borrowed, as well as some of the knowledge I have acquired over the years. My hope is to help you become a better cook, and bring new and delicious recipes to your repertoire that will make you technically gourmet!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Looks good! Can't wait to see what you post next. You know I'm gonna have some requests!

    ReplyDelete